Programmable Jammers help users in the field choose which frequencies they want to block. Requiring no downtime for factory settings, these programmable RF Jammers are flexible and give the user better control over the RF environment.
This High Powered Modular Jammer is programmable, with user selectable frequencies changed on the fly. This modular platform is flexible for users who know what they want to jam, with frequency ranges built into 4 different modules. A 5th module is left open for scalable and custom requirements. That means the user can have the system built to their frequency specifications desired.
This is a Bomb Jammer™ that is switchable between 5 modules. By request, the system can be built with frequency coverage between 20 MHz and 6000 MHz depending on the user's requirements (Government End User Certificate required).
Featuring user controlled output power, each module is capable of increasing and decreasing its power output level. Wherein the total output of 150 Watts can be radiated, each module has a 30 Watt power generation function. For technical specifications, contact the US marketing division for HSS GB Ltd, HSS Development.
Additional Features involve:
- Power Level Status Gauge - a window for each module to show current power level activity
- Thermal Meter Level - a temperature indicator for system heat status . . . includes overheat protection and VSWR Antenna disconnect protection
- Frequency Indicator - The GUI shows the user which frequency each module is operating on
- Lithium Ion Battery - An external powered option for portable operations
- AC / DC Power Input (for stationary or convoy vehicle operation)
- Pelican hard-case crush protection / mil-spec rating # IP67 Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- Portability - The High Powered Modular Jammer is able to be used in multiple vehicles, buildings, and requires no bolting down to a vehicle or building floor for operation
- Method of Jamming is Proprietary: Contact the US marketing division for HSS GB Ltd, HSS Development for more information on the barrage jamming technologies with hybrid swept pulse + DDS applications for RCIED defeat.